Fees from 1 September 2018
The Nursery is open from 7.30am to 6pm, but you will only be charged from 8am. The early opening is a free service to help out our Parents if needed. Please inform the office if you would like to drop off your child before 8am
|Registration Fee||£100 per child (non-refundable)**|
|Deposit||£200 per child (Refunded from the final account)|
** not charged if your initial application is only for the Government free funded hours **
3 months – 3 years:
|1 day||8am-6pm (includes breakfast, lunch & tea)||£64|
|Morning session||8am-1pm (includes breakfast & lunch)||£36.05|
|Afternoon session||1pm-6pm (includes tea)||£33.95|
3 years before free hours funding:
|1 day||8am-6pm (includes breakfast, lunch & tea)||£62|
|Morning session||8am-1pm (includes breakfast & lunch)||£35.05|
|Afternoon session||1pm-6pm (includes tea)||£32.95|
What your fees include:
- Your fee covers the cost of care, meals, trips and visiting entertainers and Calpol/Piriton if needed.
How we invoice:
- Fees are billed at the beginning of each month on a daily/am/pm rate for the calendar month. This will include all sessions attended, including holiday you chose to take. Any extra sessions will be billed on the following month’s Invoice.
- Nursery fees are payable in full before the end of each month.
- You are charged for 50 weeks a year. The Nursery is closed between Christmas and New Year, and for the last complete week in July (for larger maintenance and redecoration work). You are not charged for the two weeks we are closed. For other Bank Holidays, children that attend the Nursery 4 days or more will be refunded for the day (if they were due in). For children who attend the Nursery 3 days or less and were due in on a Bank Holiday, we will offer an alternative day at no extra cost where we can.
- One full month’s notice or payment of a full month’s fees is required when withdrawing a child from the nursery.
- If your child attends Goldfield Nursery School morning session we can pick your child up, provide lunch and keep for the afternoon session. There will be an extra charge of £10.96 per day for the extra hour and a quarter plus lunch. We can also take your child to Goldfield Nursery School afternoon session for 12.15pm after an early lunch, but we do not provide a pick up service at 3.15pm
- Late Fees – At our discretion there is a charge of £10 for every 15 minutes you are late to pick up your child. If you are late more than once in a calendar month the charge will increase to £20 for every 15 minutes.
Discounts and Concessions:
- If you are a teacher, you may if you wish take your child out of nursery for the whole of August and not pay fees for that month. To come to this arrangement with us we will need your written confirmation by 30th June each year along with evidence of employment/job role.
- A child with a full time place qualifies for a 5% discount on the daily rates quoted above.
This fee schedule is effective from 1 September 2018 to 31 August 2019 and will be reviewed in June 2019.